Children & young people
Dreamers, adventurers, princesses and princes love the family hotel STOCK resort. We look forward to exploring the resort and the Zillertal together with your kids & teens.
- Prams & backpacks
- Cot, changing table, nappy bucket as well as high chair
- Water heater, baby monitor
- Dummy, bottles, wipes & baby food upon request for a charge
- Family wellness area with family sauna, dolphin whirlpool, paddling pool and much more.
- Paddling area in- & outdoors in the new Aqua Fun Park
- Baby bathrobe in the room; swimming nappies can be obtained in the hotel shop!
- Washing machine and dryer
- Individual babysitting by arrangement for a fee (€ 20.00 per hour)
- Stock children’s club on 7 days a week from 09:30 – 22:00 hrs, longer in holiday periods, with trained carers
- Aqua Fun Park with 70 m long tyre slide, tiny tots area and outdoor paddling pool and much more.
- Family sauna with children’s paddling pool and dolphin whirlpool
- Adventure playground with climbing wall, slide and trampoline as well as 2 electric cars
- Large selection of painting materials and toys as well as craft corner & puppet theatre
- Various playgroups & children’s parties
- Storytime & good night stories
- Children’s programme full of variety with many highlights
- Summer and winter alike we explore nature together
- In winter: sledging & building snowmen, ice-skating on the hotel’s own ice rink, winter walks, discovery trips in the snowy Zillertal and much more.
- In the summer: adventure walks and themed days under the summer sun, bike trips and much more.
- Communal children’s meals at 13:00 and 18:00 hrs and much more.
- Aqua Fun Park with 70 m long tyre slide, youngsters’ fun pool and much more.
- Players’ lounge, Game Cube & billiards, internet lounge
- Hairstyling, photo- & video-shoots
- Skittles, cocktail-mixing & campfire
- Dance courses, cinema & disco evenings
- Adventure pool, go-carting, football tournament
- Exciting youth programme with trips to Innsbruck, summer toboggan run, action days
- In summer: climbing, rafting, canyoning for a small cost, and/or entrance charges not included
- In winter snow bike days, snowboarding, carving and much more.