Enter the world of unique STOCK feelings
Can you feel it yet?
... It starts with wanting that something special, becomes an exciting sense of anticipation and pure holiday pleasure as soon as you arrive in the worlds of STOCK feelings. People have six senses; we want to delight you with six feelings. "feel free!" is what it says on an impressive 5,000 m2, where you will experience wellness in its most beautiful and finest form. 12 saunas, 11 pools and 21 treatment cabins are only three reasons to love our resort in the midst of the Zillertal Alps. A dedicated ladies SPA, a family SPA and wonderfully authentic quiet rooms just have to be discovered. In the exclusive and individual atmosphere in the STOCK DIAMOND SPA, where professional therapists will spoil you with the motto of "feel good!" with products of the highest quality and feel-good treatments.
Family fun & sublime sense of well-being at the Hotel STOCK resort in the Tyrol
"feel fun!" runs our invitation to kids and teens to enjoy themselves 7 days a week with us in the Mini Club. The Action & Young Persons’ Programme, the activities for small explorers and the attentive childcare from 3 years upwards make our resort into a sought-after family hotel in the Tyrol. Its very own Family SPA, the fabulous Aqua Fun Park with 70 m long tyre slide, the Players’ Lounge, the Fun House, the Ball Sports Hall and the special wellness treatments for kids make your family holiday in the Zillertal in the Tyrol unique. There is one more surprise: the wonderful Alpine Lodge Suites with breath-taking panoramic views and luxuriously comfortable living. "feel cosy!" is the credo of our rooms & suites, which combine modern rustic flair and Tyrolean cosiness in a particularly tasteful way.
"feel fresh, strong & active" – have a sport- and pleasure-filled holiday at the STOCK resort
The culinary seduction already starts in the glow of the morning sun, where we invite you to enjoy STOCK’s breakfast buffet with regional specialities for you to savour. At lunchtime we spoil you at the inclusive buffet with front cooking and in the evening our award-winning kitchen will delight with our 6-course menu with options. MOUNT STOCK, the hotel’s own line in wine completes the multi-faceted and excellent STOCK cuisine. Anyone into enjoyment will also want to be active and explore nature in the Zillertal – best done together with our walking and cycling guides in the summer or our STOCK ski guides who conquer the most beautiful ski areas in the region together with you. Summer and winter alike the 190 m2 large Panorama Fitness Studio impresses with its top equipment and training terrace, the 25 m long heated sport swimming pool, the energy room and the very varied weekly programme of our motivating vitality guides with yoga, Nordic walking, zumba, guided walks, ski guiding and much more.
STOCK Family feeling
- Child-care 7 days a week with plenty of fun and games, and an educational activity programme
- Stock's youth activity programme in the school holidays
- Kid's club with painting and crafts
- Player's lounge with a selection of game consoles (PS1, 2, 3, N64 & Wii)
- Family sauna with saunas, whirlpool and a paddling pool for kids
- Supervides mealtimes ffrom the children's buffet during school holidays
STOCK Sports feeling
- Ski guides 6 days a week
- Fitness & vitality programme 6 days a week
- Snow shoe hikes, sledging, snow bikes, curling, ...
- Snow guarantee on the Hintertux Glacier
- Hiking and cycling tours 6 days a week
- Fitness & vitality programme 6 days a week
- Action Day with rafting, canyoning, ...
- 190 qm Gym with modern Techno-Gym equipment & Power Plate
- Free mountain bike hire and E bikes
- Personal trainer available on request
STOCK enjoyment feeling
- Comprehensive breakfast buffet (on the panoramic terrace in summer)
- Late breakfast until 1 p.m. in the fireplace hall
- Your Best Wellness gastronomy guide "green wellness points"
- (regional as well as local products of organic quality)
- Large afternoon buffet with a variety of cakes and sweet pastries, soups, salads, two main courses which are freshly prepared
- Non-alcoholic drinks from the wellness bar 24 hours a day
- 6-course evening meal with different themed evenings
- Mountain brung on the Grubenalm and mountain lodge party on the Tristenbachalm
- Find more information about food & drink at Stock
STOCK Spa feeling
- 5,000 m² wellness & spa world with 11 saunas, 8 pools, 21 spa treatment cabins, ice fountain
- Ladies spa with a rose steam bath and a rose sauna
- Family spa with a paddling pool for kids, a dolphin whirlpool, Finnish sauna and a steam bath
- Various sauna infusions and ointments in the different saunas
STOCK Quality & Lifestyle feeling
- Nespresso coffee machines and a selection of free varieties
- Separate WC (except Rose suites)
- Starry skies (except the following room: Eiskristall, Suite Tirol, Familiensuite im Juche, Kaisersuite Sissi,
- Rosensuite, Panoramasuite, Suite Bergkristall)
- Rooms with magnificent mountain views
- Panoramic terrace with a large supervised garden (fruit skewers, sun lotion, refreshing towels, a taster massage, loungers with fur, ...)
- Internet lounge
- Wi-Fi throughout the hotel
- Underground parking and washing facilities
- Shuttle service to the Finkenberg cable car station
- Pick-up service from the train station in Mayrhofen
- IPad rental
- Sunglasses rental
- Stock Diamond beauty line
- Mount Stock wines
- Stock Wear